IN MEMORY OF: THE STORY OF W.R. KING
Wilbur Raymond King was born in New Albany Indiana in 1894. King began tattooing in 1912 after attending the Indiana school for the Deaf. He tattooed on America’s carnival/circus circuit before settling down in central Kentucky and finding a home with his wife Fannie in the early 40’s. Despite King’s hearing impairment, he made a living for himself as a tradesman, farmer, tattoo artist and sign painter up until his death in 1969.
Order yours today!
- 80-12x8 offset printed pages on a premium quality matte 100lb paper with flexible lay-flat stitch binding with a embossed fabric cover.
- Over 40 sheets containing hundreds of King’s beautifully executed tattoo flash designs.
- A full biography, family photos of Wilbur, photos of Wilbur’s machines.
- Photos of Wilbur's tattoos.
- A portion of the proceeds from this book will go to purchasing Wilbur a proper headstone at his final resting place in Kessinger, Kentucky.