- Proudly printed and bound in the USA
- 72-12x8 pages on a premium quality matte 100lb paper with flexible PUR binding.
- Over 500 designs - including chest & back pieces - more than enough for a whole career of traditional tattooing.
- Full size reproduction catalog page included with every order.
- A portion of the proceeds from this book will go to the Zeis family and their work at ZeisStudio.com.
We have spent many hours re-touching and enlarging the production flash sheets featured in this 1940's Zeis Studio Catalog. These images have been enlarged to 30x their original size and can now be easily re-worked for the purpose of tattooing. This book features historic advertisements, featuring other tattoo items offered by the Zeis Studio. We are excited to bring these images back to life in Yours Truly, Milt Zeis.